Preparation time: 1 hr 10 min Yield: 4 servings Level: Intermediate
This week’s recipes are all about game night food. Those are the nights that we get together with our friends and watch our favorite teams compete with another. It’s a great way to catch up and even bond with our pals.
But, how can you spend your game nights better? Of course, spend it on some yummy food with your homemade yogurt. With these sumptuous veggie burgers, you get to eat your favorite game night food, spend time with your friends and still be healthy.
A bit of this burger will ignite you to live a healthier life just like the athletes you admire during your game night. A hefty serving will even energize you to do your pending tasks or finish your school works and other stuff. This is both healthy and mouthwatering!
Now, are you ready for some veggie burgers?
All of these yogurts can be made with Yomee.
1 Pack of Firm Tofu
1 cup of Panko Breadcrumbs
3-4 coriander stems (finely chopped)
½ of medium size onion
3-4 dried Shitake mushrooms
Olive oil or cooking oil of your choice for sauteing and frying.
1 cup Yogurt
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp hot sauce (optional)
4 Burger Buns
4 Sliced Cheese of your choice
- Soak dried Shitake Mushrooms in hot water
- Finely chop the onion, coriander stems, and shitake mushrooms
- Add olive oil/cooking oil in a pan
- Saute the onion, coriander stems, and mushroom in the pan
- Set aside the sauteed vegetables
- In a bowl, add tofu, sauteed vegetables, panko breadcrumbs, and egg
- Mix everything together until combined
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Form mixture together to form patties
- Heat up a pan with some oil and cook patties
- for 4-5 mins each side or until golden brown on the outside
- Get burger buns, spread Ketchup on one bun and yogurt sauce in the other.
- Layer in the Lettuce, Tomatoes, Patty, and Cheese.