Yield: 1 pizza Time: 30mins Level: Easy
How creative can you get when it comes to pizza?
Some would even put kani on top or even put a Mexican twist to one of the world’s most beloved food. It may be unpopular to some but yogurt can be part of pizza. Curious as you may be, here’s our recipe that incorporates homemade yogurt to an artisanal pizza from the comfort of your homes.
Pizza is a food that almost everybody likes or eats. It’s an Italian dish that everybody seemed to love all over the world. And just a while ago, you may have no idea at all that there could be a pizza that’s good for your health and body.
Without further ado, here’s our version of Margherita pizza!
- 1 ½ cups self-rising flour, plus more for kneading
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Cooking oil / Spray
- 2 ¾ ounces mozzarella
- 4 to 5 basil leaves, roughly torn
- 3 tablespoons tomato sauce
Pizza Crust Instructions:
- Mix flour and Greek yogurt together in a bowl
- Transfer to a work surface floured with self-rising flour.
- Knead dough, adding more flour as needed to keep dough from being too sticky, for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or up until cheese starts to bubble.