Preparation time: 20mins Yield: 2-3 servings Level: Easy
All these game night foods, but how will you cap a sumptuous night?
You can cap everything with this special iced green tea float. Made with healthy ingredients that will surely make you feel rejuvenated and energized after a long night. Plus, who knew that green tea could be this healthy?
Before, we used to think that green tea doesn’t taste nice or tempting. It was a drink for those who would want to be healthy or to detoxify themselves. Now, with this recipe, green tea has evolved into something refreshing and alluring. Your taste buds will surely want more of this!
So without further ado, here’s the recipe for the Iced Green Tea Float!
Of course, the yogurt used in the recipe is made through Yomee.
- 3 - 4 banana, frozen, sliced
- 285 g (1 cup) greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp of honey
- 1 Tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 green tea teabag
- Hot water
- ¼ of lemon cut into slices
- 2 oz of honey
- 1 tbsp sugar syrup (optional)
- Blend all ingredients together
- Freeze for at least two (2) hours.
- Steep tea bag in 1 cup of hot water for 5-7 mins
- In a shaker; add lemon slices, honey, sugar syrup, and ice
- Shake for 1-3 minutes
- Add steeped/brewed tea in shaker
- Shake well.
Ice tea float
- Add iced tea in a glass
- Top it with the frozen yogurt
- Serve and enjoy!