Total:1 hr Yield: 4 servings Level: Easy
For the main event, we give you game night wings with yogurt dip!
Everyone like wings for a lot of reasons. Its flavor is a delight for everyone who tastes it. Our version is both yummy and healthy!
You may wonder how it became healthy. It’s actually easy, include a yogurt dip made from fresh ingredients. And yogurt can be made from the comfort of your home through Yomee.
So, you get to enjoy time with your friends, cheer for your favorite team and still feast like royalty with our recipe!
Vegetable oil, for frying
1 ½ cup of Flour/potato starch
1 dozen chicken wings split at the joint
Pinch of salt and pepper
Greek Yogurt and Lemon Garlic Dipping Sauce:
1/2 cup Greek yogurt
3 tablespoons finely chopped coriander
1 clove garlic, smashed and minced
Juice of 1/2 lemon
Pinch of salt
Hot Wing Sauce:
½ cup butter
½ cup chile-infused honey
2 cloves garlic, smashed and minced
2 sprigs fresh/dried rosemary, leaves finely chopped
½ lemon, zested and juiced
Crushed red pepper
For the wings:
- Coat wings with flour
- Rub salt and pepper
- Coat wings in flour
- Shake excess flour
- Heat 3 to 4 inches of oil in a large, high-sided pan until it reaches 375 degrees F on a deep-fry thermometer.
- Add the wings in batches and cook until golden brown and cooked through 13 to 15 minutes.
Optional: Double fry Chicken wings to get that crunchy texture on the outside
For the dipping sauce:
- Meanwhile, to a bowl, add the Greek yogurt, chives, garlic, lemon juice and celery salt. Stir to combine and taste. Adjust seasoning as needed.
For the hot wing sauce:
- In a saute pan over medium-high heat, melt the butter, and then add the honey and warm through until loose and viscous.
- In a large bowl, add the garlic, rosemary, lemon zest, and juice. Pour the honey-butter into the rosemary mixture.
- As the wings come out of the fryer, toss in the honey-butter sauce. Season to taste. Serve with the Greek yogurt dipping sauce.