Remember those nights wherein you’d hang around with your friends and just exchange stories?
Those kinds of nights were better when there was food lying around the corner. One by one, you each taste the mouth-watering delicacies served according to your liking. Well, here’s another dish that we’d like you to try on those bonding nights!
Tacos, in general, are such tasty Mexican food that keeps us wanting for more. Yet, have you ever heard of tacos having some tasty homemade yogurt in it? Well, the recipe we have for you not just showcases the tasty Mexican dish but also boasts some nutritious benefits. But remember, homemade yogurt is made through Yomee.
- 500g ground beef
- 2 - 3 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 corn taco shells
- 1 cup of Pico de gallo
- 2 cups thinly sliced cabbage
- 1 5-ounce container of plain greek yogurt / plain yogurt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of lime juice/lemon juice
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- Pepper to taste
Pico de gallo
- 2 medium size tomato
- 1 medium size onion
- Salt and pepper
- Combine beef and spices in the bowl. Set aside for 10 to 15 mins.
- Heat a frying pan over medium to medium-high heat. Once the surface of the pan is hot, add ground beef and let it simmer.
- Cook until well browned.
- Transfer beef to a plate and rest for 5 mins.
- Combine Sauce ingredients and mix well.
- Assemble tacos, top with pico de gallo and sauce.