Preparation time:15 min Yield: 6 servings Level: Easy
The color, the freshness, and the delight a fruit brings. Such joy and wonder if you are greeted by a bowl of a fruit cocktail. Luscious fruits fit for royalty!
How do you end your day usually?
Some would grab their favorite snacks or a tub of ice cream with your favorite flavor. But, are you willing to try something new and healthy for a change? This dish gives you the distinct flavor of Mexican dishes with a twist! But what we truly love is the healthy bit. We get to share with you another recipe wherein you get to use your homemade yogurt you got by using Yomee.
Now, why not give it a try?
Sweet Lime Yogurt:
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 2 cups fruit cocktail
- 125g whole corn kernels (optional)
For the sweet lemon yogurt:
- Mix yogurt sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
For the fruit cocktail:
- Add the fruit cocktail and lemon juice.
Serve with the sweet lemon yogurt.